The process of buying a home can feel a bit intimidating. Today’s market is still anything but normal. There continues to be a very limited number of homes for sale. This leads to bidding wars and driving home prices up as buyers compete over the available homes.
Navigating all of this can be daunting if you’re trying to do it alone. That’s why having a skilled Real Estate Agent to guide you through the homebuying process is essential. Advice and guidance from a full-time Realtor with the Diane McConaghy Team at RE/MAX Select Realty can be invaluable.
Here are just a few of the ways that our team makes a big difference:
- Experience – Real estate agents on our team know the ins and outs of what’s happening today. We know how it impacts buyers, and how to navigate hurdles that may pop up.
- Education – Knowledge is power when it comes to buying a home. The Diane McConaghy Team will simply and effectively explain market conditions and translate what they mean for you so you can feel confident in your decision.
- Negotiations – Our team will advocate for your best interests. Having an expert on your side provides assistance with the purchase agreement. We can also help you negotiate potential seller concessions if the inspection reveals issues with the home.
- Contracts – Our team will guide you through the disclosures and contracts necessary in our market.
- Pricing – Making an offer and negotiating with a seller can be one of the most difficult and stressful parts of the homebuying process. We are a group of skilled agents that will help you understand what similar homes are selling for so you have the full picture of what you may want to offer.
All of these reasons combined may be why 86% of recent buyers used a real estate agent. A great real estate agent will guide you through the home search with an unbiased eye. We will help you identify your objectives while staying within your budget. A full-time Realtor from the Diane McConaghy Team at RE/MAX Select Realty can be a great source when you have questions about local amenities, utilities, zoning rules, contractors and much more.
What’s the Key To Choosing the Right Expert?
It starts with trust. We are a team of full-time Realtors with years of experience so that you can trust the advice we’re giving you. No one can provide perfect advice because it’s impossible to know exactly what’s going to happen at every turn. But a true Realtor can give you the best possible advice based on the information and situation at hand.
We will help advocate for you throughout the process and coach you on the essential knowledge you need to make confident decisions. That’s exactly what you want and deserve.
It’s critical to have a full-time Realtor on your side who is skilled in navigating today’s housing market. If you’re planning to buy a home this year, let’s connect so you have a real estate agent on your side to give you the best advice and guide you along the way.